MyTeeb Safety Tips
HTML Editor - Full Version
- Never Send Money to any Member for any reason. This is the most common way people get scammed. If someone asks for Money for any Reason Report them and move on... they weren't serious anyway.
- Show Respect and Politeness. Most members don't want to discuss or view Mature Adult Content when they first meet someone. Take the time to get to know someone showing Respect and Politeness in your Profile Content and Conversations.
- Chat online for while before Meeting. Its best to get to know someone Virtually before Meeting in Person. Some members might ask you to chat in other locations like Skype etc. Remember... all this dating advice still stands regardless of the place you comm
- Meetup in Public Places. Expecially on a first date make sure you meet in a Public location and let your friends/family know where you are and when you'll be back. Stay safe on first Meetings.
- Be fun, interesting and creative. Stand out from the crowd by showing your uniqueness. Read a persons profile and ask questions related to it. Also take the time to express your true personality in your profile.
- Understand the difference between Casual and Serious Dating. Some people are looking for short term fun while others are seeking an ongoing relationship that could lead to a lifetime partner. Know what your after and confirm your contacts are seeking the same.
- Be patient and never give up. Speak positively. Be honest. Be selective and choosey. Know what your after. Have good recent photos. Send us Feedback under Settings if we can improve this service and know we wish you all the best in your search.